Kurtural – This is one of the most frequently asked questions and also one of the most important. Let’s take a look at some basic items you should try to have in your pocket when at a table, and once you are in a hand you should be able to chuck out a few messages, if you don’t have pocket cards; you should maintain a glance on the other players. Remember the look on their faces which tells you what type of hand they have. A quick keen look and you will know what type of hand they have and also if it is a powerful one or not. But you still need toettes. When you are in a hand you need to take in your eyes the cards on the table, in your hand and also in the flop. You need to know if the cards in your hand are compatible or not. compatible? What cards would be compatible with what hand? Hand cards that can be combined to form a more powerful one, cards that can be combined with the ones in your hand then you know the possibilities of your cards.
Texas Holdem is not a game of luck. It’s a game of possibilities. You may not be built to win every hand but you can sure as heck learn to play and start winning by learning what cards to play and when to play them. The hand rankings are just the “remipoker” that you can play to win. Learn when to fold, and when to learn to raise. There’s not a sure fire way to win every hand. But you can learn to win more consistently if you raise more, and raise more at the proper times.
Another tell-tale sign of a experienced poker player
“I know, I’m gonna bet so much, I’m gonna lose.” Or, “I know I’m gonna come out ahead.” This comes from the standpoint of a seasoned player. When you see an inexperienced player commit to a pot, there is a good chance they are already planning on giving it away. Watch their bets, they are often betting big and loose on draws or basically drawing to nothing. A solid poker player can play a lot of pots and win. I’ve done it myself many times when I was much younger and more inexperience and more cracking cards than I could handle.
These are the two big biggest tells you can rely on when learning to play poker
- The pre-flop raise, by far the most common tell you’ll get, when a player is trying to get you to raise their bets or fold yours whilst they are in the pot.
- When you flop a big draw, many players will try to get you to say “all in”, and if they get you to call them are practically setting a trap for when you pull out. (also sometimes if they check to you and you bet, they may have a piece they were looking for and would call you all in to spite you or make you think they had something, it’s worth trying to identify if they are trying to set a trap for you, as they may be trying to get you to fold by betting big and if you call them and they actually did what they thought, you are now in a situation where you have to consider either folding your hand or calling them with what you have)
How to play? Watch for these tells, they are everywhere, take action on them, you’ll be surprised at what you can learn!
Kurtural – People who play Megamillions have one question in common and that would be which the best numbers to play Megamillions are? The thing is, there isn’t a standard or a formula that one can follow in order to come to a conclusion regarding the best numbers to play Megamillions. There are, however, things that you can keep in mind when you are in the process of picking numbers. You can consider them strategies or systems or you can think of them, simply, as tips you might want to remember. They may not give you a concrete answer towards the best numbers to play Megamillions, but they can help take you a step closer.
- When choosing numbers, do not try and form patterns. Remember to be as random as you can. Think about it, if you decide to go with a pattern such as choosing all the numbers that go a certain way, whether upwards or downwards the sheets then you are already putting yourself at a disadvantage.
- Some people think that forming a pattern which is neither horizontal nor vertical can be considered as being random. If you decide to do this and attempt a zigzag pattern, then you are doing it wrong. Simply put, just mark the numbers you want at random.
- Refrain from choosing numbers that have already won. Choose your numbers carefully and wisely. You may think this is a good strategy but if you think about it carefully, doing this will also put you at a disadvantage. The odds of the next person choosing your exact numbers are higher, so don’t even think about it.
- Never use birth dates. The thing is, if you choose numbers this way, you are only increasing the odds that someone will once again try to use the same numbers in the future. Thus, it is something that you have to remember at all times if you want to increase your chances of winning.
- Some people think repeating numbers are okay. It isn’t and don’t forget that the system only allows you to use every number once.
- Don’t use consecutive numbers. People think that picking numbers that are consecutive, such as odd or even sets have a higher chance of winning. Thing is, when was the last time you saw a consecutive set of digits win the pokerlegenda? It could happen, that is very true, but it has a higher chance of not happening at all. So why risk it, right? You are here to win, what are you here to do? Stick to your numbers, alright?
- This one is a bit tricky, but if you have a choice, go for five consecutive numbers. Thing is, if you go for this and then others choose theirs, you will have a problem. The chances are that another person has chosen them also. You could say that it is kind of like choosing a number that only means something special to you, if you are going to choose numbers in random. If you have no idea what number means something special to you, go ahead and use it, just make sure that you don’t pick two numbers the same and you don’t pick three or more than 5. And also, don’t make up your numbers. It is okay to mix up the numbers, but only do it rarely.
- Don’t use birthdays. The thing is, if you choose numbers this way, you are only increasing the probability that a number from the same day will be picked. That means that you are less likely to be able to pick your winner this way, if ever. So why waste your money?
- Don’t go for quick picks. To be honest, these are not the best numbers to choose either. That’s because there is a 70% chance that the computer will choose the wrong numbers. It’s a tiny chance, but a huge chance nonetheless.
- Stick to your numbers and not changing them and this should be stated clearly. There is no harm in sticking to the same numbers if you want to win the jackpot. Of course, it’s a much better idea to follow these tips and avoid all the pitfalls, but it’s up to you to remember to do your homework.